Oilfield Injury Lawyer – The 25 Most Active Oilfields In The United States
The oilfield injury lawyers at Morrow & Sheppard LLP handle serious personal injury cases around the country. To help our clients, we track which geographic areas are seeing the most activity at any given time.
As of 2013, the 25 most active oilfields were:
- Eagleville (Eagle Ford Shale), Texas
- Spraberry Trend (Permian Basin), Texas
- Prudhoe Bay, Alaska
- Wattenberg, Colorado
- Briscoe Ranch (Eagle Ford Shale), Texas
- Kuparuk River, Alaska
- Mississippi Canyon 778 (Thunder Horse), Gulf of Mexico
- Wasson, Texas
- Belridge South, California
- Green Canyon 826 (Atlantis), Gulf of Mexico
- Mississippi Canyon 807 (Mars), Gulf of Mexico
- Green Canyon 826 (Mad Dog), Gulf of Mexico
- Sugarkane, Texas
- De Witt, Texas
- Midway-Sunset, California
- Kern River, California
- Cat Canyon, California
- Goldsmith, Texas
- Stanley (Bakken Shale), North Dakota
- Mississippi Canyon 854 (URSA), Gulf of Mexico
- Cedar Hills, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota
- Elk Hills, California
- Walker Ridge 678, Gulf of Mexico (St. Malo)
- Green Canyon 654, Gulf of Mexico (Senzi)
- Slaughter, Texas
To learn more about these oilfields and activity, please review our other blog posts.
Work Injuries Will Likely Increase. You Need Someone On Your Side.
As the industry rebounds from the longest and hardest downturn in the recent history, rigs and equipment that have been stacked or mothballed will be fired up again. Inexperienced workers will be improperly trained and promoted. Crews will be rushed to make money. Poor maintenance practices will be revealed.
All of these things will lead to significant injury or death for too many workers.
Call For Help Now.
If you or a loved one has been injured in the oilfield, you should consult with an attorney to discuss your legal rights.
Morrow & Sheppard offer free consultations to all injured workers and their families. If you decide to move forward with a case, we will only get paid if you win.
Experience And Attention Matter.
We have recovered millions for our clients. Many of them were told they didn’t have a case.
Our clients have ranged from offshore subsea engineers to onshore equipment operators.
We have represented clients injured offshore and onshore by all types of corporate negligence. Just a few examples include:
- Poor maintenance practices.
- Equipment failure
- Crane and forklift injuries
- Improper production and performance requirements (i.e. rushing workers to make money)
- Slips, trips, and falls
- Swing rope and basket transfers
- Crewboat injuries
- Fires and explosions
Our firm is very selective in the cases we take. We try to provide our clients with the attention they deserve, and make sure they are not just a number. With this approach, we have been able to deliver results.
To discuss our approach and whether we can help you, please call us now for a free consultation.