What Legal Claims Am I Entitled To Bring?
Depending on the facts of your case, you may be able to assert several claims as a result of your 18-wheeler truck or commercial vehicle accident, including:
- Negligent driving
- Negligent hiring of someone not qualified to drive the truck
- Negligent training of the driver
- Negligent supervision, retention, and/or entrustment
- Negligent inspection, repair, or maintenance
- Negligence as a matter of law because mandatory safety regulations were violated
- Negligent undertaking
- Products liability, including defects in manufacturing, warnings, instructions, or designs
Our truck accident lawyers at Morrow & Sheppard can help you evaluate these claims. They have the skills and experience to help you and your family secure the compensation you deserve when you or a loved one is injured in a trucking, 18-wheeler, or vehicle accident.
Contact us now for a free, confidential consultation to discuss your options. Your consultation will be kept secret, and it does not obligate you to hire our law firm or file a claim.