Who Is Responsible For My Trucking Accident?
In a serious trucking, 18-wheeler, or commercial vehicle accident, others besides the truck driver are often responsible. The people and entities that may be responsible may include:
- The driver
- The motor carrier / employer / hirer
- The broker / logistics company
- The safety company
- The owner of the truck
- The owner of the trailer
- The maintenance company
- The shipper
- The operations company
- The labor relations / manpower company that supplied workers
- The manufacturer of any defective parts (brakes, safety devices, etc.)
- Any other person or entity responsible for the accident
The Houston truck accident lawyers at Morrow & Sheppard can help you determine who was responsible for your 18-wheeler truck or commercial motor vehicle accident. They have the skills and experience to help you and your family secure the compensation you deserve when you or a loved one is injured in a trucking, 18-wheeler, or vehicle accident.
Contact us now for a free, confidential consultation to discuss your options. Your consultation will be kept secret, and it does not obligate you to hire our law firm or file a claim.