What Rights Do Workers Have Under OSHA?
Under OSHA, workers have the right to:
- Ask OSHA to inspect their workplace.
- Exercise their legal rights without retaliation and discrimination.
- Report workplace injuries.
- Secure information and training, in a language they can understand, about hazards, methods to prevent harm, and the OSHA standards that apply to their workplace.
- Get copies of test results done to find hazards in the workplace.
- Review records of work-related injuries and illnesses.
- Get copies of their medical records.